Skip to content


Welcome to the Center for International Education's International Student Portal!

Complete the International Student Application if you are currently residing outside of the United States and plan to apply for an F-1 student visa for the first time.

Complete the International Transfer Student Application if you are an F-1 visa student currently attending another U.S. institution on a valid Form I-20 and plan to transfer to HCC.

For a list of all other requests, please select the Newly Admitted Students or Current Students menus on the left.